8.09.2009

Fast & Easy Organic Chicken Tikka Masala

Like most folks, when I come home from work at night, I'm tired and hungry. I want something delicious, but I don't want to have to spend hours making it nor do I want to spend $40 to order in. Of course, I have my old standbys that I can whip up with minimal ingredients and time, but sometimes I just want to break out and have something a bit more interesting. Recently, I discovered a spice blend from Arora Creations that has changed my culinary landscape forever. Last night, I made a delicious chicken tikka masala using the Chicken Tikka Masala spice blend. You can make just about any meal better - whatever your choice of protein (chicken, fish, tofu or beans). Add your protein, vegetables and spice packet and simmer. Out of this world flavor and a quick and easy meal. These spice packets are great to keep in the cupboard for a fast, delicious and interesting meal. But here's the kicker - want to impress friends? Make one of these dishes using one of these organic Arora Creations spice blends then make naan at home and you'll be an instant star. Not sure about making naan? Here's a quick and easy recipe -- takes a couple of hours (1 of which is letting the dough rise).

No comments: